The Program Coordinator provides front-line, high-quality support for clients and potential clients of The Christi Center, and provides administrative support to the programs team. This position will be primarily focused on ensuring a successful database conversion in year one.
- Provide information about services to people calling or stopping by the center
- Provide oversight for interns and other volunteers answering phones
- Ensures timely and accurate entry of client data into database
- Conducts and/or oversees follow-up calls to new clients as part of the evaluation process
- Coordinates and promotes trainings and training requests
- Assists with the development of and dissemination of evaluation tools, and prepares reports on outcomes
- Coordinates implementation of database conversion
- Coordinates non-clinical volunteer support of programs, including interviewing candidates, back-ground check, etc
- Serves on Evaluation committee: set-up/clean-up/minutes
- Serves on Clinical Review Committee: set-up/clean-up/minutes
- Prepare reports on outcomes for donors and funders
- Conduct research on topics of interest to peer-based grief services, and assist on communicating these findings to stakeholders
- Coordinates with staff and volunteers to facilitate programmatic events (including an annual Art Show and annual Remembrance Service)
- Other duties as assigned
Generous holiday/vacation time
Healthcare plan available
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
- Familiar with and comfortable with use of computers and computer software to manage data
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint primarily)
- Good communications skills, working with clients, volunteers, donors and colleagues
- Available 9-5pm Monday-Friday with occasional (2-3 times/year) evening/weekend hours to deliver services.
Please send resume detailing work experience and responsibilities along with a brief cover letter to Erin Spalding, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 20. Please, no phone calls.