Want to learn more about how you can
honor your loved one at The Christi Center?
Click here for more information!
The Christi Center relies on individual donations to continue offering ongoing grief support at no charge to all those who need it, regardless of their circumstances. The majority of our funding comes from individual donors, with most donations between $10 and $250.
Here are some ways your gift can help us:
- $26.00 ———————-Small comforts. One month’s worth of Kleenex and bottled water for support groups.
- $52.00 ———————- Tools for expression of grief. One meeting’s worth of art supplies for our Kids Who Kare program
- $140.00——————— A way to remember. Help grieving children remember lost loved ones through art and play at Kids Who Kare.
- $200.00 ——————–A light of hope and healing. Train and support one volunteer.
- $500.00 ——————–A listening ear and a hand to hold. Sponsor a grieving parent or spouse for a year’s worth of grief support groups.
- $833.00 ——————– A bright light and a warm line. Support one month of day-to-day expenses of keeping the lights on and the phone lines open for grieving Central Texans.
- $1,600.00—————— A teen support group. Help grieving teens realize they are not alone by making a grief support group at school available to them.
- $5,000.00—————— A resource for hope. Put 1500 copies of “Coping with Grief”, our resource booklet, in the hands of those who may not be able to come to The Christi Center.
3,000 grieving Central Texans a year depend on us for grief support services, and we’re always here for them. Won’t you help by making a tax-deductible contribution to The Christi Center?
If you have any questions, or wish to speak with someone in person about supporting The Christi Center, please contact us at (512) 467-2600.