JOB TITLE: Operations & Finance Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
WORK LOCATION: Christi Center, 2306 Hancock Drive, Austin, TX, 78756
PART TIME: 18-22 hours per week
RATE: $21-24 per hour
BENEFITS: Generous paid vacation time, holidays, and sick leave
The Christi Center, a 35-year-old nonprofit based in Austin, Texas, seeks to hire a part-time Operations & Finance Coordinator with a minimum of two years of experience. We are a small, dedicated team passionately committed to our mission. The Christi Center supports a healthy work/life balance and encourages employee flexibility and initiative. This position will offer some remote work, but is primarily based at the Christi Center. Hours and scheduling can be flexible. The Christi Center will also consider candidates seeking a contracted position in lieu of employment.
To support the Christi Center team and mission with bookkeeping and operational support, with additional assignments/projects determined by the Executive Director.
• Process donations, including thank you letters
• Accounts payable
• Process payroll and make tax deposits
• Provide timely reports to the finance committee
• Track grant funded usage and financial reporting
• Maintain records and files
• Assist in coordinating the audit process
• Maintain program & office supplies, including working with vendors
• Perform database data entry and run reports
• Manage facility maintenance requests
• Provide staff support to the Building & Grounds committee
• Maintain the in-house security system
Support to the Executive Director
• Assist in preparing & monitoring annual budgets
• Assist in preparing financial reports for grant applications
• Limited special projects
• Minimum of two years bookkeeping experience
• Proficiency with QuickBooks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Proficiency with computers and data management software
• interact professionally and with empathy to clients, donors, volunteers & coworkers
• Manage multiple projects with differing priorities and timelines for completion
• Comfortable with troubleshooting computer and communications equipment
• Apricot database experience a plus
• Nonprofit experience a plus
• Spanish speaking a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume outlining work experience, 3 references, and a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
We seek to fill this position quickly.
No phone calls, please. EOE.