Over the last year, we have recognized how valuable online services are. We also know that for some, there is nothing like being together. We're working to provide both in-person and online options moving forward. Starting April 4, 2022, we will be holding in-person and online support groups. Check out our entire schedule for both online and in-person support groups, here.
What to expect for in-person services:
- Please only attend in-person services if you feel healthy. Whether it be COVID-19 or the common cold, we encourage our members to stay home if they feel sick and reduce the risk of exposing others when they feel unwell.
- Be careful and acknowledge that others may have different levels of comfort regarding physical touch and social distancing. We love hugs here at the Christi Center, but please ask for someone's consent before hugging them.
- You are welcome to attend any and all groups you find useful, it does not matter if they are online or in-person.
- In-person adult support groups will meet at The Christi Center, 2306 Hancock Drive, Austin, TX 79756.
- In-person groups will meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month. Our Georgetown facilitators will host online groups on these days if you can't make it in person.
- Loss to Overdose (1st/3rd Tuesdays) will meet in person on the 3rd Tuesdays. The group will meet online on the 1st Tuesday of the month.
- Loss to a Violent Crime (2nd/4th Tuesdays) will meet in person on the 2nd Tuesdays. The group will meet online on the 4th Tuesday of the month.
- Our Teen Group will have some in-person happenings in the summer.
- Kids Who Care will return in-person in the fall.
- In-person support groups will meet at the Georgetown Community Resource Center, 805 W. University, Georgetown, TX 78626.
- In-person groups will meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month. Our Austin facilitators will host online groups on these days if you can't make it in person.
- Online support groups will be offered every week that groups do not meet in person.